600 sqft of space just for you and your pet (if you have one!).
A Full kitchen, dining nook, storage closet under the stairs, living area and internal laundry are all downstairs. The floors in the main living area are all faux wood and very durable and look great. In your personal laundry off the kitchen, there is a washer and dryer and storage space.
Your bedroom and bathroom are upstairs. Upstairs you will get out of bed onto carpet. Your bathroom has a walk in wardrobe to keep your clothes in.
You will have a designated parking space for your apartment, just feet from your front door. If you use the bus service from TAMU, Bus 15 stops right out the front of the property. It is a short walk to a general store and the Farm Patch for fresh local produce.
An enclosed dog park is based at the rear of the property for a safe place to let your fur friend play. There are BBQ’s and picnic tables under the trees out the front for your use too.
See our ad on Apartments.com
- ceiling fans
- Designated Parking
- Dog Park
- faux wood floor
- internal laundry
- picnic benches
- Carport Coffee (1 mi)17 reviews
- Harvest Coffee Bar (3.15 mi)146 reviews
- The Brew Coffeehouse (2.55 mi)30 reviews
- ZIP 'N Food Store #131 (0.99 mi)1 reviews
- Shell (0.99 mi)1 reviews
- Gig'em Food Mart Chevron (1.05 mi)2 reviews
- Bee Creek Park (3.36 mi)7 reviews
- Research Park (2.14 mi)6 reviews
- John Crompton Park (2.89 mi)3 reviews