Following the “Apply Here” link below will take you to our Application Portal. You will need to create an account to apply for the house you would like.
You will also need:
* To complete a background/ credit check – this is done while completing your application
* Your co-applicants/roommates’ names and email addresses (if you have any) so that all applications are kept together.
* Your government-issued ID – i.e. Drivers license or passport or ID card
– (if you do not have any US government-issued ID or are not a citizen, a Supplemental Rental Application for Non-U.S. Citizens will be required)
*To verify your income you will need your 3 most recent pay advice/current job offer letter, or if starting a new job or you are unemployed, make sure to provide contact details for your guarantor.
– If you have no verifiable rental history or income you will require a guarantor and/or possibly an increased Security Deposit
* Roommate agreement: Necessary if you are sharing with people you’re not related to, especially if you have multiple guarantors. This form holds you and your roommates responsible to each other and will help your guarantor feel more comfortable.
* Animal Addendum: If you are adding an animal to your lease you will need to print off this form (Animal Addendum), fill it in and send it to email@example.com. There is a $500 per pet deposit and an increase in your rent of $25 per month per animal. Maximum of 2 pets per household. There is a limit of 1 pet per unit at the SOHO Apartments and a weight limit of 30lbs – so small dogs and cats only.
* If your guarantor doesn’t have email, here is the Guarantor Form they can download, fill in ALL FIELDS CLEARLY and email to us in a pdf format.
All documentation can be emailed to sara@oakforestmanagement.