Following the “Apply Now” link below will take you to our Tenant Portal. You will need to create an account to apply for the house you would like.
Click on the above “apply now” to get started.
You will also need:
* A copy of your background check/credit report
– a link will be sent to you to follow and complete your background check once your application is received.
* Upload in your application a Copy of your US Government Issued Photo ID
– (if you do not have any US government issued ID or are not a citizen, a Supplemental Rental Application for Non-U.S. Citizens will be required)
*Upload in your application your 3 most recent pay advises/current job offer letter, or if starting a new job please provide contact details for your guarantor.
– If you have no verifiable rental history or income you will require a guarantor and/or possibly an increased Security Deposit
* Roommate agreement: Necessary if you are sharing with people you’re not related to, especially if you have multiple guarantors. This form holds you and your roommates responsible to each other and will help your guarantor feel more comfortable.
* Animal Addendum: If you are adding an animal to your lease you will need to print off this form (Animal Addendum), fill it in and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $250 per pet deposit and an increase in your rent of $25 per month per animal.
* If your guarantor doesn’t have email, here is the Guarantor Form they can download
All documentation can be emailed to sara@oakforestmanagement.