At approximately 450 sq ft, these studio apartments have it all.
Designated parking space, private bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/ dryer, pantry & solid flooring – meaning no carpet!
Water, Internet, and cable are provided to the unit.
Pets are welcome (1 per unit at extra cost) and there is a designated dog park out the back. Community BBQ’s and picnic tables are placed under the trees out the front for your enjoyment.
If you are a student at Blinn or TAMU then you will love that bus 15 stops right out the front of this property. If you are not a student you will love that it is a central location with easy access to all major roads and you are surrounded by young professionals.
See our ad on Apartments.com
- ceiling fans
- Designated Parking
- in unit laundry
- no carpet
- Carport Coffee (1 mi)17 reviews
- Harvest Coffee Bar (3.15 mi)146 reviews
- The Brew Coffeehouse (2.55 mi)30 reviews
- ZIP 'N Food Store #131 (0.99 mi)1 reviews
- Shell (0.99 mi)1 reviews
- Gig'em Food Mart Chevron (1.05 mi)2 reviews
- Bee Creek Park (3.36 mi)7 reviews
- Research Park (2.14 mi)6 reviews
- John Crompton Park (2.89 mi)3 reviews