3 bed 2 bath home in the hidden neighborhood of Cottage Grove.
This home has a master bedroom vaulted ceiling and a view to your backyard. The open plan layout of this home makes entertaining easy. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a common bathroom and are reasonably sized for your family. The vinyl floors are easy upkeep and look great. There is a short pile hardwearing carpet in the living room and bedrooms that is soft to the touch and walk on. This home has central A/C and heat and ceiling fans in all rooms
Washer and Dryer are included with this house and are located close by the master.
The house has a 2 car garage that allows access directly into the house and comes with remotes as well.
Outside you will find a fenced in rear yard and a lovely patio that perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- St. Joseph Catholic School (2.11 mi)1 reviews
- Allen Academy (3.98 mi)4 reviews
- Stephen F Austin Middle School (1.17 mi)2 reviews
- Billy's Grille & Bar (1.8 mi)37 reviews
- The Cookshack (3.35 mi)68 reviews
- Proudest Monkey (1.79 mi)285 reviews
- Post Oak Mall (4.64 mi)34 reviews
- Century Square (2.74 mi)4 reviews
- Texas Center (1.65 mi)1 reviews
- Tavo Coffee Company (2.06 mi)6 reviews
- Polite Coffee Roasters (1.31 mi)29 reviews
- Harvest Coffee Bar (1.82 mi)167 reviews
- Gateway Express (3.9 mi)1 reviews
- Dabbs Marketing (0.71 mi)2 reviews
- Exxon Express Mart (1.13 mi)3 reviews
- Research Park (3.44 mi)5 reviews
- Bee Creek Park (5.11 mi)7 reviews
- Heritage Park (1.43 mi)1 reviews
- Zeitman's Grocery (1.93 mi)71 reviews
- The Farm Patch Market (1.58 mi)49 reviews
- H-E-B (4.25 mi)57 reviews