In this home, you will feel like your in the country, yet only a few miles from A&M, and even closer to shopping.
This home has 4 equal-sized bedrooms and 2 large bathrooms. Both bathrooms have double vanities/sinks, tub/ shower combo, and toilet. This 2 story home is getting a facelift with new faux wood floors in all wet and high traffic areas, new carpets in the bedrooms and new paint throughout. This home doesn’t have a traditional “Master” bedroom
There is granite in the kitchen that has a great island and is easy to work in. Central A/C, heat,and also ceiling fans are great bonus features of this property.
The washer and dryer are supplied and are in the upstairs laundry room. There is ample storage here also with access to the attic. Parking for 4 vehicles is behind the house after coming up the shared driveway. This house will have fresh carpets, flooring, and paint for the new tenants.
Lawn care is included at this property. There is no fenced-in private rear yard.
- Campfire Restaurant (1.44 mi)67 reviews
- Sôlt (3.29 mi)45 reviews
- 3rd On Main Kitchen (3.53 mi)103 reviews
- La Jefa Taqueria (0.25 mi)2 reviews
- Exxon Express Mart (0.66 mi)2 reviews
- ZIP 'N Food Store #131 (2.06 mi)1 reviews
- Bee Creek Park (4.33 mi)7 reviews
- Research Park (1.89 mi)6 reviews
- John Crompton Park (3.24 mi)3 reviews