Little red house on the corner. It is approx. 1550 sqft, fabulous 1950’s home with original wood floors, updated kitchen with tile floor, HUGE rear master bedroom that has a walk-in closet, dressing room, and private bathroom. There are 2 other generously sized bedrooms to the front of the house & a 2nd bathroom.
1/4 mile to Northgate and TAMU. Not on a bus route – however, biking and walking would be a great option from this location.
The rear yard is large and well-fenced with old shade trees. It has a large concrete patio that is great for entertaining or just relaxing.
There is off-street parking for 4 vehicles. The small attached single car garage has a workshop bench and also houses the washer and dryer. This home has central A/C and heating and ceiling fans in each bedroom.
- ceiling fans
- central A/C
- Historic Home
- Large rear yard
- no carpet
- off street parking
- Pets welcome
- washer and dryer
- Texas A&M University (0.77 mi)42 reviews
- Allen Academy (3.72 mi)4 reviews
- Multilingual Academy (2.21 mi)2 reviews
- Carport Coffee (0.36 mi)25 reviews
- The Brew Coffeehouse (2 mi)30 reviews
- Harvest Coffee Bar (3.74 mi)153 reviews
- Shell (0.36 mi)1 reviews
- A&H HAAS Food Mart Exxon (0.81 mi)1 reviews
- ZIP 'N Food Store #131 (0.36 mi)1 reviews
- Bee Creek Park (2.74 mi)7 reviews
- Research Park (1.78 mi)5 reviews
- John Crompton Park (2.31 mi)3 reviews