Amazingly close to everything. A& M bus stops are at the end of the street, HEB and Starbucks are a short walk and so is all the shopping on Texas Ave. These 3 bed 3 bath 1400sq ft duplex townhouses are just wanting you to live here and enjoy life! There is parking for 3 people that is designated for you, and friends can easily park on the street.
All the townhouses on Bright Circle are identical! They have the same layouts and fixtures, the only difference will be if you have a left or right-side kitchen and the rear yard sizes.
Faux wood flooring in the living, dining kitchen, laundry, and bathrooms. Granite in Kitchen and Bathrooms. Updates fixtures throughout. Soft, comfortable, clean, carpet in all bedrooms. LED lights in the dining, kitchen, and laundry. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Central A/C and heat.
Bed 1 is 10×12 and is on the ground floor and has a connected bathroom with a stand-up shower.
Bed 2 is 12×12 and is the top front, has a built-in desk, walk-in closet, and a tub/shower combo in the bathroom.
Bed 3 is 12×14 and is the top rear, has a walk-in closet and tub shower combo in the bathroom.
Each house has a private fenced-in rear yard. And you DON’T have to mow it! We do that for you.
Pets are welcome, but a maximum of 2, you will be required to pay a deposit for each animal of $500 as well as a monthly fee of $25 per animal, you will also need a reference from a previous landlord regarding the animal(s)
- carpeted bedrooms
- ceiling fans
- central A/C
- Designated Parking
- faux wood floor
- Fenced rear yard
- granite counters
- in unit laundry
- Texas A&M University (1.23 mi)47 reviews
- Primrose School of College Station (4.49 mi)8 reviews
- College Station High School (4 mi)1 reviews
- The Cookshack (1.78 mi)68 reviews
- Marfa Texas Kitchen (5.12 mi)33 reviews
- Ten Seconds Noodle House (0.29 mi)45 reviews
- Post Oak Mall (1.41 mi)34 reviews
- Century Square (1.64 mi)4 reviews
- Dillard's (1.38 mi)12 reviews
- Sweet Eugene's House of Java (0.55 mi)265 reviews
- What's The Buzz Specialty Coffee (0.4 mi)31 reviews
- The Brew Coffeehouse (0.63 mi)37 reviews
- Gateway Express (2.14 mi)1 reviews
- Express Mart (2.25 mi)2 reviews
- Laredo Taco Company (1.9 mi)4 reviews
- Research Park (2.47 mi)5 reviews
- Bee Creek Park (0.75 mi)7 reviews
- Lion's Park (1.64 mi)2 reviews
- H-E-B (0.31 mi)57 reviews
- Brookshire Brothers Express (1.49 mi)7 reviews
- BCS Food Market (1.05 mi)46 reviews